Re: dvr's

Micky Savage wrote:
> Hi People,
> Can anyone tell me if you pay a fortune in the States for D.V.R.'S
> Here in the UK we are being robbed.
>
> Kind Regards to all
>

> Mick                        Leeds. U.K

I've found (from personal experience) that you guys "pay a fortune" for
everything there.  Whenever we go to the UK to visit relations, my wife
has to go shopping with a huge list of cosmetics and "personal apparel"
items first.  Apparently what you pay there in Pounds is what we pay
here in Canadian Dollars for the same stuff!

Send me a list of the products you want to know about and I'll source
similar model pricing for you here (so you can more directly compare).
My email is feolson at yoursecuritysource dot com (no spaces).

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com