Re: the X10 spammer

Wow. OK, thanks for the suggestion.  Man, you guys really jump all over
people on this board.  I'm the OP, and I appreciate your opinions on
the X10, but your arguments are a bit off-topic for me.  If you have
feedback about what a better system would be (constructive criticism),
I'd LOVE to hear it.

I appreciate the X10 suggestion, however since I live 40 minutes away
from the alarmed building, I require that the alarm be monitored.  I
have still not chosen anything.  Creating a secure wireless network
friendly alarm system seems to be pretty expensive.  Once you factor in
having to hide the brain and buy another keypad plus the network dialer
and wireless stuff, it's almost better to get a cheaper system and pay
for POTS.

Problem is our phone provider charges a huge amount for a standard
business phone line, which would defeat the purpose of our VoIP
service.  Any other suggestions out there?

If we were to go with regular phone line, what do you guys suggest?

Thanks,
tslugmo