Re: Can you help me construct secure DIY network compatible alarm?

Hey tslugmo,

I think I have a solution for you. Check out
www.x10securitysystems.com. We have a great wireless alarm system. It
is perfect for those who rent and lease because there are no new wires
required, and it is very simple to setup. It can be done in less than
thirty minutes. The system comes with 2 door sensors, a motion
detector, and a siren. The kit also includes to remotes to control the
console.

The system is unmonitored so there are no monthy fees, and no false
alarm charges. The alarm calls you if you like. You can set it up to
dial up to four emergency contacts that you want to let know of an
emergency. Once one of these people answers, they can decide what to do
next- and can even shut off the siren from the phone. They can also
monitor the room because the phone pics up the open microphone to hear
what is going on.

Hopefully this helps, let me know.

Owen
x10securityteam