Re: NFPA 72 test

> it will be much more embarrassing not to mention,
> financially lethal if I were to fail it a number of times and have to
> keep stalling him along and then subsequently lose this job and
> possibly the account as well.

The simplest solution may be to sub out the work on this project while you
prepare for the test.  If you don't have a copy of NFPA72, you can order it
online in PDF format.  I have it on my PC in Sarasota but not on the machine I'm
using at the moment.

Following is a link to order the code:
http://tinyurl.com/q9ev4

There's also a code handbook which you might want to order:
http://tinyurl.com/klar6

Best of luck.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.