Re: Wireless Security system info wanted

All Ademco's have cabinets except for the Lynx.

The Ademco wireless wall mounted keypad doesn't have much of a range.

Alternative would be a wired keypad and maybe a keyfob arming/panic device
you could keep in the MBR..or carry around the house.

Seeing as though your neighbors did nothing on this last break-in, why would
you not have it monitored?

Alarm systems only speak alarm language, you or your neighbor probably won't
understand what it's saying. You'd have to add a voice dialer to any alarm
system to do what you want (Im not recommending this, just telling you that
youd have to buy another thing).