Google, Yahoo, bAss, and cash

bAss registers his websites, and enrolls for a pay-per-click service
with Google, Yahoo, AltaVista, MSN, and other engines. A truly spiteful
person would pull up bAss ads on these search engines and just click
click click click until the cows come home.
That would be terrible if those who get annoyed by him would cost him
thousands of dollars per month by click click clicking away. Mind you
by clicking his link on a newsgroup post you are not costing him a
nickel, but click click, clicking away from a search engine is where
he'd incur the expense.
Golly gee I hope some of you don't do that.

P.S. Whatever you do, don't tell Mike Sabodish about this because I
wouldn't want him to use this info to screw with my pal Bobby bAss.