Re: Nicet Training

"Mr.Double-sided tape" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1142351406.018279.284800@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> coord wrote:
> > "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message

> > > Topless supervisors??  :-)
> >
> > That look like Tom perhaps?<
>

> You wish I was topless. Sorry pal I haven't flashed my tits since I
> found the Lord.
> I bet you didn't even know He was lost.

I remember that. Tom wasn't used to the alcohol content of the real beer up
here yet and got a little carried away. The visual wasn't tooooo bad but
when he jumped up on the stage and hip-checked the stripper into the salad
bar, I got a little concerned. Off came the pants and then he started
gyrating and singing, "I'm not white, I'M PINK" and I knew it was trouble...
Good thing I have some buddies in Vice, it could have turned out much
differently.