Re: Change Phone Number Dialed??

What if the neighbor isn't home? What happens if there's a fire or
medical emergency
Do you feel comfortable placing your family's safety in the hands of
your neighbor because it will save a few bucks?
Did you test your system weekly?
What signal was sent that took 1/2 an hour for a response, and did you
disarm the system immediately after it tripped?
Call a few local alarm companies and have them look at your system, and
possibly switch you to a more reliable monitoring station.
If you want help locating some NY companies then email me and I'll be
glad to help.

Best of luck,

Tom