Re: Change Phone Number Dialed??

I haven't dealt with VIA or XM models (hate XM anyway), so this doesn't
apply if you've got that. But if you've got a vista 10 then goto
panelguides.com, download the installer manual, and read about how to
enter programming during power-up. It's helped me take a number of
panels away from other companies.

P.S.- if it doesn't work, it's locked out. on DSC the phone relay
clicks several times if lockout is enabled. I can't remember off the
top of my head if it applies here.