Re: Honeywell 5894PI question

> Thanks Frank, This is a wireless detector I am replacing.

In order to change that detector you will need to enter the
programming mode.  Doing so will require the manual and the
installer code.  ADT will not give you the code.

Don't waste your money buying a replacement detector unless and
until you have the code or a commitment from ADT to program it
into your system for you.  My guess is they'll probably refuse,
insisting on selling you the same part themselves.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.