Re: Two Driveway Patrols

I think that the real products are overkill for our application.  You
see we are using the driveway alerting system as a entry alerting
system.  Sort of like a door bell that goes off whenever someone enters
a room.  The low price and simple installation were key factors in our
decision.  I think the easiest solution for us will be to find another
low cost system that uses a different frequency/protocol to alert the
bell end.

Thanks for the responses.