Re: Internet Communicators

Joe, I still think it is too new yet....not sure when production actually
starts (although I know its only months away at most). I have personally
seen everything work perfectly using all formats and with a variety of
different panels in the lab, both current panels and old ones. It appears to
be truly as "generic" as they claim, but we'll have to wait and see.......

At the moment, they are working on the firmware that will allow dealers to
dial in to their panels over the same internet connection, identical to what
we do now over a POTS line.

RHC

Joe Lucia" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
 I've looked into http://www.lobenninc.com/ who has a decent setup.
 Their equipment actually uses a form of VOIP to communicate via the
 internet directly to an alarm receiver.  They say it will do SIA without
 a problem.  Has anyone used this with success?