Re: Monitoring to the Max $225/Month

"SecurityNovice" <nospam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:VGIlg.251079$5Z.120289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Spoke with a company last week who is paying $225.39 in MONTHLY monitoring
> fees to one of the big boys.  I almost fell off my rocker.  I asked three
> times if it was for a quarter or a half year.. Nope, per MONTH!

Sounds like a big place.  My highest single premise account per mont is
113.88.  Totally leased, OC reports supervised, cell backup, service
included.  He has another split premise that is actually two seperate
systems for 75 and 85 respectively so that "site" draws $160 apx per month.
Same level of service.

No big deal.  A lot of new guys and small companies tend to look at the low
basic cost of monitoring and then undersell themselves.  Don't do it.  You
can't afford to give your customers the quality of service they want if you
do.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River