Re: From DVR to Off Site Video Storage

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:HbFkg.52$8W6.20@xxxxxxxxxxx

> McGinn wrote:
>
>> "Matt Ion" <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>Credit card/Interac machines use negligible bandwidth.
>>>
>>>You could take a look at the Capture-brand DVRs; their remote client can
>>>record locally the video they receive from the server.  The VideoInsight
>>>DVRs have an option to use network storage; whether this is limited to
>>>SAN-type devices, or will work to a VPN-connected drive, I don't know.
>>>Pretty sure the CAMACC Vigil DVRs have a remote-storage option as well.
>>

>> Matt,
>>
>> Please respond, I desperately need some security experts help.
>>
>> You will not get into any sorta problems for answering my security
>> questions. I am not a muslim and I have a clean record.
>>
>> It is not a crime to answer security questions on a public forum. There
>> is nothing to fear for anybody here for answering my queries.
>>
>> I cant believe how this newsgroup became so silent on a mere mention of
>> govt psychos and we americans still delude ourselves we are living in a
>> free society where laws, human rights and constitutional rights are
>> respected by our great democratic govt.
>
> Careful Matt, he is under scrutiny by the FBI.  Any communication with
> him, other than to ridicule him, will subject you to that same close
> observation.

Matt,

This mother fucker Joe with raisin balls is trying to SCARE you and others
into paranoia.

Your response is not equivalent to personal email to me. You are just
posting on a public forum.

Amer govt psychopaths can't do a shit to you or for that matter to anybody
who responds to my queries.

Thousands and thousands of innocent american civilians are being tortured
endlessly for years and decades by our fascist american govt blood thirsty
psychopaths.

mcactivism yahoo groups moderator Dr Allen Barker has a Phd and is being
tortured with mind control experiments by our fascist american govt for many
years.

His website is www.datafilter.com

mcactivism stands for mind control activism.

Another poster on mcactivism posts by the name mind avenger (Dr Duncan) and
he is a Phd and worked for DoD but quit because he was privy to all the
illegal mind control tortures by his peers and is now being subjected to
Voice 2 Skull mind control and torture experiments by his former employers
for trying to expose NSAs and DoDs illegal activities on tens of thousands
of innocent american civilians.