Re: From DVR to Off Site Video Storage

We are looking at a 6 channel system.. I would most likely set the frame
rate for streaming off site at 15 IPS.  Any calculator for figuring our the
bandwidth consumtion?  I guess I also have tofactor in credit card machines,
internet use also correct.

But getting back to my original question.. Will a DVR stream continuiously
to a home computer for storage? I know you can view it from home through the
internet, but did not know you could download it also??? I think I am
confused.