Re: "My alarm is making a noise"

"Matt Ion" <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:GCcmg.73244$IK3.59049@xxxxxxxxxxx
> chasbo@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > It never fails!  3:00AM is when the customer decides to call because
> > they can not sleep due to an intermittent loud high frequency beep
> > allegedly from the alarm system.

> Of course, if you're more of an asshole when you're sleepy, the obvious
> response is, "Yes, that's what it's supposed to do." <click>

I think Crash posted something similar once before and I totally can relate,
"Service department returning your call sir".  Customer, "Your alarm is
constantly going off and keeping me awake".  Alarm co., "My alarm is not
going off, so therefore, I don't understand how it could be keeping you
awake. I was sleeping just fine until you called, but, since I am now awake,
how can I help you with your alarm." At that point, regardless of how many
notices, newletter articles, etc. they have received, you find out they
haven't changed their battery in 9 years. Don't ya luv it!