Re: "My alarm is making a noise"

> It never fails!  3:00AM is when the customer
> decides to call because they can not sleep due
> to an intermittent loud high frequency beep
> allegedly from the alarm system.

My favorites are the people who move into a new (to them) home or apartment
with an existing alarm and no instructions.  For some reason they decide to
try out the keypad panic button at 3:00 am.  With the siren ringing and the
baby crying, instead of looking in the YP for the local alarm company that
installed it they go online, find our DIY store and call for help.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics