Re: Customers

"Surveillance" <tridfx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1150773443.190534.286570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi guys I have sent out mass fax trimmed the price of units and still
> having problems getting customers. Any ideas on how to get just 4 to 6
> new customers each month for PC based DVR's and some cameras?

This MOTHER FUCKER is another NSA PSYCHOPATH.

On 6/19/06 afternoon I called an attorney to whom I gave copies of some mass
faxes these NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS faxed to me and HARASSED me even during
MIDNIGHT DELIBERATELY to DISTURB ME.

These NSA PSYCHOPATHS heard my conversation on my cell phone with the
attorney office and CREATED this comment out of thin air. This NSA
PSYCHOPATH NEVER posted in alt.security.alarms before and this is the FIRST
TIME.