Re: Customers

news:1150953028.487207.305760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ABLE_1 wrote:
>> Good thing you missed me in you broadcast fax.  You would then meet my
>> wrath.  Except maybe you did.  About 3 weeks ago I got 12 pages from
>> somebody selling cctv, may have been the full catalog, and then a email
>> follow-up.  Some female twit got an ear full not to mention a copy of the
>> Federal Statute.
>>
>> I fully agree with alarman.  Not the way to get my business.
>>

>> "Surveillance" <tridfx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > Hi guys I have sent out mass fax trimmed the price of units and still
>> > having problems getting customers. Any ideas on how to get just 4 to 6
>> > new customers each month for PC based DVR's and some cameras?
>> >

> When receiving an unsolicited fax, I record the telephone number. Then
> after office hours, ( so they can't shut off the machine)  I fax them
> back copies of black pages I've made on my copy machine. I have about
> 25 copies that I just send them continuously while I'm sitting here on
> line. Depending on how much they pissed me off, is how long I'll send
> them copies. When I sign off line, I send the last page which says:
>
> " Since you like to waste my supplies with your garbage. I thought you
> wouldn't mind if I waste yours. Fax me unsolicited again and I'll do
> this every night for a week ...... then a month. ....etc.
>
> GET THE MESSAGE
> YOU ASSHOLES?"
>
> Although the faxes always stop, for some reason I've never even been
> given the courtesy of a return call. Go figure.

It works when you are getting GENUINE FAXES from marketers but NOT when FBI
and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are FAXING you for JUST THE PURPOSE of HARASSING and
MENTALLY TORTURING YOU.

Probably you  never heard of SPOOFCARDS available in plenty on internet
which can be used to send you faxes and make anonymous calls with somebody
elses numbers.

FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS dont even need to use the SPOOFCARDS, they have the
TECHNOLOGY IN HOUSE.

They can sit in Maryland and Wasington DC in their head quarters offices and
make YOUR PHONE number appear on some body elses phone caller id as if YOU
are CALLING and HARASSING THEM.

In 2005 april, FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS did that to me and in a period of 10
days, plenty of ordinary american civilians in Virginia called my unlisted
phone number and ASKED me WHY I was CALLING THEM FREQUENTLY.

A couple of guys even left me messages in my answering machine cursing and
swearing at me EVEN THOUGH I NEVER MADE those phone calls to them and I was
NOT EVEN AT HOME when the alleged calls from me took place.

These were the people who called and asked me why I was calling them even
though I NEVER CALLED them and I have NO IDEA who they are.

   703-580-8992         4/2/04     Dale City, VA
   540-309-1226         4/3/04     Roanoke VA
   434-525-1448         4/3/04     Lynchburg, VA
   757-404-1076         4/4/04     Harry Folsom left me an abusive
message
   703-820-6695         4/4/04     DC Suburb, VA
   770-966-5236         4/4/04     Cooper P D, Woman left me an
abusive message
   757-483-0583         4/7/04     Norfolk, VA
   540-463-7459         4/7/04     Lexington VA
   703-541-0950         4/9/04     DC Suburb, VA