Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

Thanks for the tip.

The sprinkler waterflow sensor is the only item which uses the term
"contact rating" and fortunately, I guess, that number is not included
in the 9039.8 mA total.

The only number for 6-28 VDC I could find for the Chemetronics 600
series heat detectors was 1.0 A.  But it IS called "electrical rating"
which I now take, thanks to you, to be its maximum current-carrying
ability.  There is no indication of alarm current draw on the detectors
themselves.  This leaves me up in the air for these two items because
none of the literature I found online at their web site or seller sites
even mentions any other number for current.

The same seems to apply to the Edwards heat detector.

Although the Acuity glass break figure is called simply "Current", the
spec sheet separately lists contact ratings for "Alarm Relay" and
"Tamper Switch".  So I think the "35 mA max" I included for each of
these may be right.

All the other current numbers seem to be correct for the draw/drain
when each device is in alarm.

Does this mean I can ignore the heat detectors?  If so, my total alarm
current, worst case draw should be 6039.8 mA.

I think I still need more auxiliary power?

Thanks.