Re: Newbie Questions: Wireless Home Alarm System

> ... We got more rain today and I got the pool
> filled for free.  Not too much, however. Still
> have another few days of the screwy weather
> pattern.

We'd been having a semi-drought for months until the last week or so.  It
figures!  As soon as the pool company came and pumped out our pool and spa
it started to rain again.  :^)

> I started in the business in 1983!  Wow, that
> seems like a life time ago.

I've been in the business ~29 years now and it has been a lifetime.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics