Re: Newbie Questions: Wireless Home Alarm System

We have had quite a large amount of rainfall in the past few days and
significantly more forecast for tonight and tomorrow.  Some areas here
received as much as 12 inches of rain with most receiving about 3 inches in
just a few hours.  We always flood here on the gulf coast, but it has been
very bad this time with water rising into the houses in South East Houston.
They just showed a house on TV that got three feet of water!  We didn't get
too much in Southwest Houston, where I live, but with more rain forecast, I
don't know if we will be lucky enough to miss it again.