Re: Is swann security good enough

Normal police officers have unlisted numbers, you think an undercover agent
of anykind would have a listed number?

So if I call that number what's your prediction of what will happen? If they
ask where I got the number what should I tell them?...from you?

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Who is the idiot who told you all big brotha agents have unlisted phone
| numbers.
|
| A long distance phone call nowdays can be made free on skype and it wont
| cost more than 4 or 5 cents with other service providers.
|
| You are a fucking pussy like majority of the american slaves and morons
who
| shits in their pants when they hear the words big brotha.
|
| The psycho who started a thread on this forum with name securitynovice
last
| night is a big brotha nsa agent and it is 100% guaranteed. Dont ask me why
| and how I know.
|
| Look at how many programmed idiots and slaves on this forum responded to
the
| big brotha nsa agent who is pretending to be a security novice. LoL.....

| > You think a listed residential number in Michigan is Big Brother?
Sheesh,
| > if
| > I even half believed you I would call, but sure aint gonna bother some
| > homeowner based upon your info. let alone spend money on a long distance
| > call.
| >
| > I am curious as to why you think someone in Michigan is watching you
| > though,
| > and what really do you think a few cameras and a DVR are gonna do for
you
| > if
| > they are?
| >

| > "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | You are not smart enough to be able to watch me. I told you big brotha
| > | psychos laugh at you clowns when they read your infantile dumb
comments.
| > |
| > | Making one phone call and asking them if they are big brotha agents
| > doesnt
| > | hassle them. I am giving you another opportunity to just call that
| > number
| > | and hang up without even talking to them Do you think you are man
enough
| > | do it. But I have to tell ya, that num is being watched for incoming
| > calls
| > | by big brotha azents.
| > |
| > | Since you said I should wear tin foil hat, you shouldnt be afraid to
| > call
| > | them and hang up. If you are afraid to call them, then you should
| > believe
| > | what I said about whats happening to me. You cannot have it both ways
| > where
| > | you call me paranoid and then be afraid of calling them.
| > |
| > | You deserve to be severely abused for your ignorance, arrogance and
| > attitude
| > | problem.
| > |
| > |