Re: Is swann security good enough

You think a listed residential number in Michigan is Big Brother? Sheesh, if
I even half believed you I would call, but sure aint gonna bother some
homeowner based upon your info. let alone spend money on a long distance
call.

I am curious as to why you think someone in Michigan is watching you though,
and what really do you think a few cameras and a DVR are gonna do for you if
they are?

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| You are not smart enough to be able to watch me. I told you big brotha
| psychos laugh at you clowns when they read your infantile dumb comments.
|
| Making one phone call and asking them if they are big brotha agents doesnt
| hassle them. I am giving you another opportunity to just call that number
| and hang up without even talking to them Do you think you are man enough
| do it. But I have to tell ya, that num is being watched for incoming calls
| by big brotha azents.
|
| Since you said I should wear tin foil hat, you shouldnt be afraid to call
| them and hang up. If you are afraid to call them, then you should believe
| what I said about whats happening to me. You cannot have it both ways
where
| you call me paranoid and then be afraid of calling them.
|
| You deserve to be severely abused for your ignorance, arrogance and
attitude
| problem.

| > Aw now, Michael...that really is uncalled for.
| > Why would I call a stranger and hassle them, when my time is better
spent
| > watching you.
| >

| > "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Fucking crash gordon pussy,
| > |
| > | Are you a man enough to call that number and email them or just good
| > enough
| > | to talk and talk and talk and talk like a fucking infantile pussy.
| > |
| > | You should first consult a urologist and find out if you are a male or
| > | female.
| > |
| > |
| > |