Re: Is swann security good enough

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_icmg.73220$IK3.51395@xxxxxxxxxxx
> alarman wrote:
>> I called them today, but they were to busy watching you to talk to me.
>> js
>

> I'm trying to figure out how to get him out of the house long enough to
> service the DVR in the attic and re-align the antennas for the new
> satellite in synchronous orbit over his house.

First you should realign the MINIATURE VIDEO CAMERAS in your WHORE WIFE,
WHORE MOM and WHORE DAUGHTERS PUSSIES for the new satellite in synchronous
orbit over YOUR house so NSA, CIA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS can WATCH them GETTING
FUCKED by EVERY DICK in your neighorhood NOT TO MENTION all the neighborhood
PET ANIMALS.

And the good part is EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS will PRESENT THOSE VIDEOS
to YOU so YOU CAN watch them and JERK OFF, not that you are NOT DOING it
yourself.