Re: Help after break-in Brinks system

Yes, he'd have to sign a 2-3 year contract but if he's had the system
for 10 years, he's probably going to continue monitoring.  Making a 2-3
year commitment to save several hundred dollars in upgrade fees is
probably the smartest route to take unless of course he is planning on
moving or cancelling in the near future.  Because his contract is so
valuable, it gives him a lot of leverage with the companies and he can
pretty much get just about anything he wants within reason.