Re: Help after break-in Brinks system

Except you can't takeover a Brinks system, so he'd  have to buy new
equipment...panel & keypad(s) at least. The new company will have to spend
time figuring out the Brinks wiring as well.

I've never heard of any company basing the price of radio backup upon how
many keypads you have installed...seems weird.