Re: How do you price CCTV service contracts?

I only cover routine inspection and minor repair. major malfunction
(dead camera, lightning struck equipment for example) should be covered
by warranty or customer. a service contract is for upkeep oh their
equipment not a blanket insurance policy.  it will save them a service
call charge but major parts are extra. i usually cover things like
batteries, fuses things that are usually right at hand, but if i have
to order a part, chances are that the customer will get charged.