Re: How do you price CCTV service contracts?

I'd base it on how many manhours + materials + profit it will take to
service 70+ cameras. Then propose it as such...this is how much you're gonna
pay me when we come out without an contract and this is what it's gonna cost
you with a contract...maybe cut them a little discount with the contract.

1250 a month?....sounds really high to me.