Question for security alarms experts

I have door alarm and cell backup package with one of the national security
companies.

It was installed last week. Three days ago the zone 2 alarm went off and
they called me even though I was at home and the system was not even armed.
It happenbed three times on the same day. So I called up the tech and they
came and re-programmed my door alarm today afternoon.

Half an hour ago, I got a call again from the service provider that my alarm
is going off even though I am still at home and I did not even arm my
system.

Anybody know whats going on, where the problem is and if anybody is
deliberately doing it so as to dupe me ito thinking that it was a false
alarm when I go out in the future.