Re: Question for security alarms experts

My guess is that the technician has the cell wired wrong or central station
is receiving a cell "trouble" and interpreting is as an alarm  Find out from
the central station what signal they are receiving.  If they are receiving a
digital signal and no cell signal, they may have assigned you an account
number that is in use by someone else, who by now, is wondering why no one
is responding to their alarm.