Re: We may be BASS-FREE SHORTLY - LET US PRAY

Let me just say one more thing before I leave this group permanently. I
was hopeful that this was a forum wherin professionals could work
together and help each other. Sadly since visiting this site a few
times I've found very few "professionals", and even less help. With the
exception of a few decent people, it seems more like a bunch of drunken
idiots who need a place to vent after emptying the fifth. I won't miss
this group. What a disappointment!  Lenny Stein.