Re: We may be BASS-FREE SHORTLY - LET US PRAY

captainvideo462002@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Let me just say one more thing before I leave this group permanently. I
> was hopeful that this was a forum wherin professionals could work
> together and help each other.

it is, but don't EXPECT somebody else to do your work for you.  I don't.

> Sadly since visiting this site a few
> times I've found very few "professionals",

if someone does this for a living they are a professional.  you must be
looking for professional people who give away there hard earned info for
free.  not too many of those out there.  even bass is trying to sell
parts to unsuspecting vict er diyers.  didn't your mama tell you there
is no free lunch.  around here you have to weed through the flack to get
your freebies.  if you can't do that then no freebies for you.

and even less help. With the
> exception of a few decent people, it seems more like a bunch of drunken
> idiots who need a place to vent after emptying the fifth. I won't miss
> this group. What a disappointment!  Lenny Stein.
>
> captainvideo462...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

we're no different from anyone else.  like the cindy lauper song says:
"girls just want to have fun"