Re: We may be BASS-FREE SHORTLY - LET US PRAY

Mike's just happy someone else has worse health problems than he does

<captainvideo462002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Don't you think that it may be just a little harsh to pray that the man
dies just because his business practices are inconsistent with yours? I
run an honest business as I'm sure you do too and treat all my clients
as I would like to be treated. I'm not taking his side. If he is that
bad then its another discussion.  But really why don't you give some
thought to what you have written here. It could be you going for that
biopsy. Lenny Stein.