Re: Lightning Strikes Again...

Crash,

All were recessed Ademco - forget the # but were the smaller style (7/8"
hole?)  Also, I wired this bldg with Cat 5E, before I knew better - have to
be careful in the can or break the spindly little solid wires.  Live and
learn....

Bldg staff claims strike was right outside the bldg, but no one mentioned
the sizzle of a close strike - a sound they would remember!

Rick