Re: Index Out of Range Ademco Passpoint

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:39:17 -0700, "Will" <westes-usc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Does Ademco still run an after-hours support number for the Passpoint
>software?   The one I have from three years ago no longer works.
>
>I have a three year old Ademco Passpoint implementation that today started
>getting an error when you open the Event Browser.   The error is:
>
>    Index out of date
>    Table: c:\ademco\Passpoint Express/Data/ACSEVENT.DB
>
>The above is strange for a few reasons, such as the changing of the
>backslash (\) to a forward slash (/) in the middle of the path to the
>database file.
>
>I don't find any kind of database repair tools in the Ademco install
>directory, so I have no idea what to do with this one.

You have to call the Honeywell Tech support #888-832-8326
As far as index out of date, is it also giving the error message
"Cannot perform operation on a closed data set" when you try to open a
panel? That usually happens when the program has an abnormal
termination, and that involves replacing 11 files (all the acsevents.*
files) with the originals (I have them for PP plus, don't know if
that'll help). Otherwise, call that number, they ought to be able to
help ya better.