Re: PUSSY Doug L is SHIT SCARED to even name the agencies FBI, CIA and NSA

Yeh I'm happy, try to pay attention,  I already told you I find your posts
amusing, although I must admit I think I preferred the "fucking impotent
pussy" to the "dicksucking impotent moron", so if you could kindly work the
former into more of your posts I would be grateful, and perhaps you could
come up with something new rather than the "low iq evil us govt slave" bit
but go with whatever you think is best.

Doug