Index Out of Range Ademco Passpoint

Does Ademco still run an after-hours support number for the Passpoint
software?   The one I have from three years ago no longer works.

I have a three year old Ademco Passpoint implementation that today started
getting an error when you open the Event Browser.   The error is:

    Index out of date
    Table: c:\ademco\Passpoint Express/Data/ACSEVENT.DB

The above is strange for a few reasons, such as the changing of the
backslash (\) to a forward slash (/) in the middle of the path to the
database file.

I don't find any kind of database repair tools in the Ademco install
directory, so I have no idea what to do with this one.

--
Will