Re: What kind of sensor did I see today?

This is what I love about this news group.. there is such a wealth of
knowledge available.. Much appreciated!  Maybe I am just too anal, but I
find designing a system to be a challenge.. requiring a lot of thought and
most of all, having a good working knowledge of what equipment is available
from vendors and how to apply it correctly.  I wish I could work for an old
timer for a year or two and learn the trade.. Honestly, I learn as I go..
and I know at times at the expense of the customer.  I wish I could go back
and suggest to a few.. maybe I should have angled that PIR a little further
away from the heat duct... etc..  Thanks a lot guys.. Great info.  I took a
black and white picture of the laced door before it went in the dumpster..