Re: To mikelewis1971

Very well,

I have answered your questions as best as I could based upon the
desired effect you stated in your original post. I responded to this
post because you addressed it specifically to me and I offered my
advice as best as I could based upon the information you provided.  You
have my responses and you can disregard them at your leisure.  I hope
my answers serve you well and I hope you get the help you need.

Good luck and God be with you.