Re: Audio hardware for CCTV

Before you go any further, there is a reason you cannot readily find cameras
with audio capability. Check your state and federal laws concerning
recording audio without a persons permission. Everyone involved, including
you, may find themselves in court if these laws are violated.

http://www.supercircuits.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4123&HS=1