Re: Audio hardware for CCTV

Bob Worthy wrote:

> Before you go any further, there is a reason you cannot readily find
> cameras
> with audio capability. Check your state and federal laws concerning
> recording audio without a persons permission. Everyone involved,
> including
> you, may find themselves in court if these laws are violated.

Well, latest I heard here in Pennsylvania it is not illegal to record
audio but it cannot be used in court as evidence. I guess, it won't hurt
to triple check that, but that's what a reputable CCTV distributor is
telling us...

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
alt.security.alarms - 18041 messages and counting!