EDUCATE AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE about FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS

None of you people are AWARE of mind control technologies and you thought
every person who accuses our EVIL GOVT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS of conducting
SECRET MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS on innocent american civilians is a PARANOID
SCHIZOPHERNIC.

Now at least some of you at least are willing to do more research and some
of you already believe these things are really happening to thousands and
thousands of american civilians like me.

It would be GREAT  if all of you pass this information to as many americans
as possible and EDUCATE them about the ILLEGAL TORTURE and MIND CONTROL
EXPERIMENTS being conducted by EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

Just about a few hours ago I thought about money problems and how I should
save as much as possible to COUNTER the NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and these
BASTARDS read my private thoughts and POSTED this in alt.security.alarms
newsgroup.

For some reason, it didnt appear in my newsreader, so I am posting the link
from google groups.

Check out the TITLE of the thread started by this NSA PSYCHOPATH.

MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING BUT EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/e22b17ad4df6f636