MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY by FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS

On June 11th, 2005 at around 3:00 am in the midnight while asleep, I turned
to the left side and then right side and then back again a few times in  my
bed while I saw some images and video in my brain where my brain was being
used as a FOOTBALL by people who were kicking it around between two goal
posts. I subconsiously tried to keep my head from getting out of bounds with
my hands symmetrically while I was turning to the left and right every
minute.

This happened for a few minutes.

The next day NSA PSYCHOPATHS and PERVERTS posted this on sci.anthropology
newsgroup on Jun 13, 2005.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/78c74ef26069cd95

It was a VIDEO and IMAGES NSA PSYCHOPATHS REMOTELY PROJECTED into my brain
and stored them in my brain as a MEMORY now. Imagine how this technology can
BE ABUSED by the NSA and FBI BASTARDS, PERVERTS, SADISTS and PSYCHOPATHS in
the future on INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS.

MINDBOGGLING isnt it ?

This was clearly explained in a diagram in the following link.

Forced symmetric waking vision or something.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html