Re: Simon test

Digital alarm communication formats and  VoIP  have some basic compatibility
problems, some VoIP services and some alarm transmission formats may be
better than others and its possible these problems may be eased in the
future, but right now putting a UPS on the modem and router will do little
more than maintain those incompatibility problems during a power outage.

Doug L