Re: We may be BASS-FREE SHORTLY - LET US PRAY

Do you have any pickalilly or chow chow?
Put some of that fatzamatta's mazzaroni on it.

Wow I never knew Davey Crockett was so fat

I have a friend Shirley who's bigger than you.

I loved the one where Norton faked sleepwalking so Ralph could go
bowling and Uncle Leo kept slapping him on the back.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it certainly looks like rain today

Pretty damn sad that you have to wait until 11:30 at night to watch a
decent TV show.