Re: Question for security alarms experts

Same asnwers as the others have stated, but to further point out, when
you call the Central station, verify with the operator, and the
technician that comes out that indeed the signal coming in is just a
trouble signal, which the CO has in the database (or the operator is
decoding) as an actual "Alarm" signal. More or likely I would say it's
a trouble signal which could be a wiring issue on the installers part.
If a service call has been reported already, have the service manager
give you a call to go over each of the signals before the technican
comes out. They will more or likely be able to give you the exact
details of what is going on with better knowledge than an uninformed
operator.

Good Luck,

Signalman