Re: what happened?

"Crash google" <robosama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1151414715.507550.129770@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I already have access to real agents, so why exactly should I call
> those numbers? Refresh my memory. If you want me to get information on
> what they have on file for you, you need to give me your real name.
> I'll get the skinny for ya and let you know.

LOW IQ SLAVISH MORON crash,

If you have access to real PSYCHOPATHS, whey dont you call and get
information from them ? If you have a BRAIN, you wouldnt have posted that
DUMB and STUPID comments.

DEFINITION of BRAVERY as per EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS and 300 mil PROGRAMMED
SLAVES in "DEMOCRATIC" and "FREE" AMERICA........LoL.....

INSANELY POWERFUL AMERICAN FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS murdering, raping,
sexually
abusing, humiliating and torturing WEAK and UTTERLY POWERLESS and
DEFENSELESS INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS.

AMERICA is the LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE ?........really ?

More like AMERICA is the LAND of 300 mil SLAVES and HOME of the
PUSSIES..........LoL.....