Re: what happened?

robosama PUSSY,

Ask these UNDERCOVER agents, I am sure they can help you out.

Why dont you call these INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS and tell them to FILE a
CRIMINAL CASE against me for MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS and POSTING their
addresses and phone numbers on the internet ?

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO agents Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on
www.infospace.com under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl
and Kevin Taylor.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id:   sfrank9 at aol.com or sfra...@xxxxxxx

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
agents)