Re: "My alarm is making a noise"

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:brRmg.77564$qd2.32589@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4499fd7b$0$9804$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Steve Foley" <steve.foley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > My favorites are the people who move into a new (to them) home or
> apartment
> > with an existing alarm and no instructions.  For some reason they decide
> > try out the keypad panic button at 3:00 am.  With the siren ringing and
> the
> > baby crying, instead of looking in the YP for the local alarm company
that
> > installed it they go online, find our DIY store and call for help.
>
> What would ever possess you to answer the phone for a DIY store at 3:00am?
>
> RLB likes to ah, embellish. It never happened.

Something like heart problems last year and possible cancer problems this
year. Was he lacking attention as a child?

It didn't mean to imply that. It never occured to me. Are you suggested that
he'd stoop so low as to feign lung cancer? Perhaps the heart problems were
actually lung problems misdiagnosed. I think we are crossing a line here.